Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Selena ignores Justin

Selena ignores Justin!!!


Selena Gomez does not want to contact with Justin Bieber! 
Friends Gomez told In Touch that Justin wrote to her, and she did not answer him.

“She told people that it's just not cool to be in a relationship with Justin.” - tell friends.

“She just wanted to show Justin, that she has moved on” - has commented on those same friends, when Selena walked out of the party with UNICEF Nat Wolff.
Justin with his mouth confirmed that it's all rumors,he said it in an interview for Billboard:
Interviewer: that's not what I expected,Selena Gomez singing the song "Cry me a river". Blogs are filled with speculation and rumors,and what happened to your relationship?
Justin: There are so many rumors. People say that every day I'm calling Selene and she does not want to take the tube or that I persecute her. It's a lie.
Interviewer: do You pay attention to it?
Bieber: I don't set on blogs or anywhere else. I hear things. People say to me, if
something happens on the Internet. It bothers me, definitely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Administration, thank you for this page, it is simply a class!!!