Wednesday, June 19, 2013

News @selenagomez...

Today was released the interviews Selena Gomez, she gave during his visit to Paris, France in may. Below you can read the summary of the interview and watch the video:



The video begins with Selena, which sends a short message to fans, saying: “I love you guys”, first in English and then in French. The interview begins with a game where the interviewer claims to know that the actress and singer is a big fan of Britney Spears. The interviewer said that after jerking any situation, selenium have to choose between the songs “I Wanna Go” and “Gimme Gimme More” .

Selena was supposed to represent the scene from the movie “Diary of memory”, in which Ryan Gosling invites her out on a date. She said, “Gimme Gimme More” ;
Suddenly I stopped crying. Answer: “I Wanna Go”;
The guy asks you to go with him to a football match. Answer: “I Wanna Go”;
I cry, listen to all your songs in a terrible way. Answer: “I Wanna Go”;
The guy gives you pickles on “Valentine's Day” Answer: “Gimme Gimme More”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Administration, thank you for this page, it is simply a class!!!