Wednesday, June 19, 2013

News @selenagomez

Turbulent relationship with Justin Bieber with a series of partings and reconciliations killed in Selena Gomez faith in love. «I believe in love, Yes, I am one of those girls, - said the 20-year-old actress and singer in an interview with the us Harper's Bazaar. - Most of my friends believe in love. Yesterday I met with Katy Perry. She's a fun and generally wonderful, but especially cool when someone older, too, believe in love. Thereto, that refers to, and I always will be. I believe in the stories that begin with the words: «Oh, I met him at a Starbucks! Love for me is the norm. Of course, when you see Jay-z and Beyonce, I would like to exclaim: «Oh, Lord, they are perfect for each other.» But in the end, they love each other the same way as other pairs.Selena also told about her attitude to clothes. «If I look presentable, this means I'm on some kind of ceremony. I love dressing up for somebody, I'm not too strong. I do not attach any importance to what I look like. Though I'd like to pay more attention to this, because, say, Gwen Stefani looks flawless». The actress also admitted that she is a big fan of Gwyneth Paltrow, Charlize Theron and Rachel Bilson. «Of course, when I'm on the red carpet, I'm nervous, sweat and feel awkward,» she added with a laugh Gomez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Administration, thank you for this page, it is simply a class!!!